Smores Skillet Cookie: Plant-Based, Macro-Friendly & High-Protein!
Featuring: Macro-Friendly Cookie Mixes by Macro Mike
Recipe created by Legend, Sammy Beasley!
This is the ULTIMATE Cookie Recipe! It’s an explosion of Cookies X Smores: two of the most epic and decadent things we can think of 😍
This recipe creates one single-serve skillet cookie - baked in the oven to become soft, gooey, and everything you’ve ever wished for in a cookie. It’s as easy as can be (utilising the incredible Macro-Friendly Cookie Mix from Macro Mike) with less ingredients than your typical plant-based recipe demands, leaving you all the more time for eating and indulging.
And best of all, its completely customisable! Add whatever mix ins you would like, depending entirely on what your taste buds desire. Here, we’ve opted for roasted marshmallows, cookies and oozing chocolate - so for those of you wanting to recreate this baby, keep reading. However, nut-fans, caramel lovers and strawberry jam admirers - you can absolutely make this one work for you!
What’s AMAZING about this Smores Skillet Cookie Recipe:
- Only 3 Ingredients!
- Customisable: add your fav mix ins!
- Plant-Based & Vegan-Friendly
- Minimal Washing Up
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Refined Sugar Free
- Single Serve (So its JUST FOR YOU!)
- 30mins from start to finish!
- 200g of Macro Mike Macro-Friendly Cookie Mix (Featured in photo is the Choc Chip Snickerdoodle Flavour)
- 45g Coconut Yoghurt (Or other plant-based yoghurt)
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (Or other plant-based milk of choice)
ADDITIONAL ADD INS
- 1/2 banana sliced
- Chocolate chips (Such as the No-Added-Sugar ones from Noshu)
- 1/4 cup of Vegan Marshmallows
- In a bowl mix cookie mix with yoghurt.
- Now slowly add in almond milk until desired consistency is achieved. You want a thick cake batter consistency.
- Put 2/3 of the mix in your skillet. Slice banana and place in middle along with marshmallows and additional choc chips.
- Cover with remaining cookie mix and top with a few more choc chips.
- Bake at 180•c for 20- 25 minutes or until golden.
- Top with desired toppings (here we used icecream or roasted marshmallows and chocolate)
Making Your Skillet Cookie Your Own
Have you checked out the incredible flavour range of Macro-Friendly Cookie Mixes from Macro Mike yet? There is a HUGE range, and so much potential to make some different drool-worthy creations with this cookie skillet recipe!
The Macro-Friendly Cookie Mix range includes:
- White Choc Chip
- Triple Choc Chunk
- Cereal Mylk Birthday Cake
- Choc Chip Snickerdoodle
You could also try topping with some Macro Mike PB+ Powdered Peanut Butter (for some nutty goodness of course). And if you’re ready to boost the health and protein of this recipe even further - try chopping and using a Noway Mallow Bar in place of the Marshmallows! You’ll add some collagen goodness into your skillet cookie!
Be sure to tag us (@makfitness) in your creations! We can’t wait to see legends! Happy Baking 😋
Check out Sam’s Instagram page for more recipes and fitness advice like this!