In a Nutshell:
A delicious bowl of healthy zoodle, topped with fresh vegetables.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 125g tin chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 tsp pesto
- 1/4 bunch basil, leaves picked
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 small zucchini, spiralised
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 person
- 1. Blend cheese, chickpeas, pesto, basil leaves and lemon juice to a smooth sauce. Adjust seasoning.
- Heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat and toast sesame seeds for a few minutes until golden. Set aside.
- Turn heat to high, add zucchini noodles and saute for 2 minutes. Add sauce and toss to combine.
- Top with tomatoes, radish, sesame seeds and a few basil leaves to serve.
Energy: 1846 kj
Fat (Total): 16g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Carbs (Total): 15g