How to Get the Most Out of IsoPept Zero by EHPlabs
IsoPept Zero contains 0 grams of sugar and almost 0 grams of fat and carbs per serving. With a wide variety of great tasting flavours including BANANA BLISS CHOCOLATE DECADENCE, STRAWBERRY SENSATION, COOKIES & CREAM, VANILLA ICE CREAM, CHOC PEANUT BUTTER and MOCHA LATTE.
- Mix 1 scoop of IsoPept Zero with 500-600ml of chilled water or non-fat milk in a shaker bottle.
- You can adjust liquid level to suit your taste and level of flavour intensity.
- Consume within 10 minutes post-workout as a fast absorbing protein source, or anytime of the day as your dietary needs require.
- Get a Bioscan completed. A simple 30 second test will tell you exactly what your body is composed of, with medical accuracy. It includes a full analysis of their Body Fat Percentage, Muscle Mass, Body Water, BMI, Muscular development of each part of their body, and more.
- Count your calories. Sounds cliche, but it works. Counting calories alone doesn't make you lose weight, but provides invaluable information about your own body's current intake. It might be a little time consuming and tedious, but being educated and accurate about knowing your inputs and outputs is very important. When you factor in the calories burnt during the day/workouts, you can easily determine if you need to consume more or less calories.
Read our review on IsoPept Zero