These policies (“Policies”) govern MAK Rewards (“Rewards Program”), and members of the program will earn credits in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain offers online.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the MAK Rewards, you must be located within Australia, create an account as outlined in these Policies. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Policies provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Daniel Esdaile and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the MAK Reward.
- How To Enrol in the MAK Rewards Program. (a) Create an account: Visit https://www.makfitness.com.au/account/register and become a registered user of MAK Rewards. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Signing up automatically subscribes you to our newsletter list, you have the option to opt out at any time. Once you have submitted the required information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "Profile” section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel the account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your MAK Rewards Account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused credits accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Credits maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
- General. Members can earn credits on the purchase products at https://www.makfitness.com.au/ . To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right corner of the site. You will not earn credits for shipping fees or purchases made with gift vouchers.
- Earning Rate. Customers who placed an order with MAK Fitness for the first time will earn $5 credits, customers who placed an order with MAK Fitness for the second time will earn $10 credits, and any purchases from third order onwards will earn 5% credits of their purchased price. You must be logged into the website to earn credits. Credits are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only.
- Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive credits. However, once a gift card is redeemed, credits will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Policies.
- Addition of Credits to Accounts. Credits will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately.
- You are eligible to receive credits 1 time for the following actions:
- Creating an account (Customers who created an account prior to the Rewards program launch date are not eligible for said credits)
- You are eligible to receive credits multiple times for the following actions:
- Making purchases
- Referring a friend to MAK Fitness. Credits will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase with the special code. Credits will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
- Birthday Credits. Birthdate must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify and you will only receive birthday credits once every calendar year.
- Posting Product Reviews. Reviews must be posted within 30 days after receiving the said product to be eligible for credits.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus credit” accumulations and other credit promotions, credits may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Exclusions. Members earn credits only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of credits excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges. Credits will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn credits on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including returns, are not eligible for credits. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Rewards Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website, are not eligible for Rewards credit.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Credits earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, declined credit card or gift card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the credits earned for the original transaction. Credits cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative credit balance, you will not begin earning credits again until your credit balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. Credits used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those credits be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, credits cannot be reapplied.
- Bonus Credits Promotions. From time to time, MAK Fitness may run certain bonus credits promotions. Under bonus credits promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus credits" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus credits time period, you will earn bonus credits on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus credits promotions are subject to the Policies of the offer and may be offered at any time in MAK Fitness’s sole discretion. Bonus credits offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Credits. If you redeem credits towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the credit's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the credit you used. If you redeem credits towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any credits.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Credits. You may also earn additional credits on non-purchase activities. From time to time, MAK Fitness may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For giveaway promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a friend to MAK Fitness. Email a friend a $5 credit by clicking “ Refer a Friend”. Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with MAK Fitness before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a $5 credit (the credit is valid on MAK Fitness products only, this is not valid on marketplace products). Credits will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with MAK Fitness. $5 credits will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a $5 credit, $2 credits for signing up to the MAK Rewards program and credits from their first purchase made while signed into their new MAK Rewards account.
How To Use Your Credits. Credits must be used in the scaled percentage outlined in these Policies. There is no minimum purchase for which credits will apply. Credits may only be used Online at the https://www.makfitness.com.au/. Credits towards Products: Members can use their credits to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
Cart Value Range - % of Credit Available to Redeem
$0.01 - $500.00 - 10% of Cart Value
$500 & above - 20% of Cart Value
- Credits can only be redeemed with the scaled percentage set forth above. Redemption of credits towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Any reward around discounts to items or $ OFF can only be applied to MAK Fitness Products.
- Gift cards. Once available, credits cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption is not eligible for credits.
- To Redeem your Credits. Option to redeem your credits will be available on the slide out cart as soon as you add products into the cart. When you choose to redeem the credit, a code will be generated automatically and used up the discount bar on your checkout. (Please note - only one code can be used each time). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of credits you allocate to the purchase. Note that credits may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping fees are your responsibility and credits may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes are generated dynamically and may not be combined with any other discount codes. Credits may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Credits cannot be used on past purchases. Credits accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Credits earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed credits cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed credits were not applied. Credits have no cash value outside of the https://www.makfitness.com.au/ website and are available only to members in good standing.
Credits Expiration and Time Lapses. All credits acquired, whether standard credits or bonus credits, shall expire 180 days from the date the points are added to your account. Credits expire 180 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of credit status (on hold, approved, etc.). For example, credits earned on July 1, 2020 will expire at 12:01am AEST Jan 1, 2021.
Sign up: credits are added to your account instantly
Order: credits are added to your account when your order ships
By creating an account at https://www.makfitness.com.au/ and joining the MAK Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Policies, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the MAK Rewards Program. MAK Fitness reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the MAK Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the credit conversion ratio and the credit expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. MAK Fitness may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use credits already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Rewards Policies. A Member's credits balance, as reflected in MAK Fitness’s records, shall be deemed correct. MAK Fitness reserves the right to determine the amount of credits in any Member's account based on MAK Fitness’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and MAK Fitness’s internal records, MAK Fitness’s internal records will control. MAK Fitness assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer credits earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of credits is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your credits as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving credits and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by MAK Fitness. The credits balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. MAK Fitness may revoke any Member's membership in the MAK Rewards Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the MAK Rewards Program or fails to follow the policies of the Rewards Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of credits or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other MAK Fitness’s program, present or future. Credits are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Rewards Program's Policies are at the sole discretion and determination of MAK Fitness. For more information or other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Policies of our MAK Rewards Program are subject to change at MAK Fitness’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their MAK Fitness registered account, or if a customer is terminated for violation of these Policies or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all credits will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. MAK Fitness will make reasonable efforts to award credits as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying MAK Fitness customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Credits are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, are non-refundable and are not valid outside of https://www.makfitness.com.au/. Purchases made outside https://www.makfitness.com.au/ are not valid for credit accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, eBay, and Amazon).
Employees of MAK Fitness are not eligible to participate in the MAK Rewards Program.