$2.40 / serve
Looking to achieve Ultra? Perform higher than before, function better than before, and feel healthier than before? Whey Ultra will help you. As a extremely high quality protein - Whey Ultra protein is rapid-absorbing to your muscles, all-providing when it comes to nutrients, and extremely advanced when it comes to ensuring optimal nutrient uptake and comfortable digestion. As a banned-substance tested product, featuring no artificial colours, flavours or additives, Whey Ultra has become the protein of choice to many elite-level athletes to best achieve their goals. And if the best of the best choose it, we think you should to.
- Very high quality protein, featuring 4 different forms of rapid acting proteins - Lean nutritional profile - Proven to optimise muscle growth, recovery and strength - Thoroughly banned-substance tested and naturally sweetened
The benefits of whey protein are well researched and abundant. For those looking to achieve increased muscle mass and a leaner physique, your body first of all requires an increased intake of the macronutrient protein. To explain why in the simplest way possible: protein contains the nutrients and compounds necessary for the recovery and growth and muscles - the building blocks. Foods that contain protein are pretty abundant - this intake can be achieved through any sources - whether it be protein powder or chicken, eggs, salmon, mushrooms, spinach, brown rice or lentils. The benefits of protein supplements tends to come with the convenience, reliability and lean profile. Whey Ultra provides a prime example of this, with only 2g Fat and 3g Carbohydrates, to 25g Protein. It's therefore not rocket-science to know that a scoop of Whey Ultra it a lot leaner than a packet of snags from Woolies.
The second key feature to optimising muscle mass is the composition of the protein at a molecular level (i.e. what amino acids it contains), and how easily you body can actually utilise these amino acids. Whey protein is naturally rich in all 9 essential amino acids - the important ones our body can't make for itself. BSc went the extra mile and increased the dosage of amino acids in Whey Ultra - to make amino acids more biologically available to the body. The absorption rate is also what makes BSc Whey Ultra special. Whey Ultra contains four high quality and rapid acting proteins: whey isolates, concentrates, hydrolysed concentrates and hydrolysed isolates. This ensures that the protein is absorbed most rapidly and is most available to your muscles for growth and recovery. ||However, the benefits of Whey Ultra go a little beyond fuelling your body for ideal muscular recovery, growth and repair. The formulation of Whey Ultra also includes prebiotic fibres and probiotic bacteria to assist in achieving optimal gut health. This is because, as evidenced by a number of studies and cases, optimal gut health is the precursor to ensuring a strong and healthy immune system, digestive system and metabolism. Not only does this relieve a number of health and digestive issues and discomforts, but also assists in the breakdown and absorption of nutrients. So, all the good stuff we mentioned above it terms of amino acids, as well as all the additional nutrients and minerals contained naturally in whey protein, and macronutrients intake as a whole, are significantly better digested and utilised by the body.
Are you looking for a pure, fasting-acting whey protein that contains no gums, no fillers, no soy lecithin and no casein? Well, BSc Whey Ultra is just that. It's 100% pure Whey Protein combined with an advanced digestive complex. The result is a delicious-tasting, gluten free, soy free protein blend that contains no added sugar, is banned substance tested and supports your inner wellness. Plus, there's no artificial colour, flavour or sweetener.
Whey Ultra combines high quality, fast-acting protein sources with prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. The advanced 4 x whey blend of whey concentrate, peptides and isolates offers a superior amino acid blend. It delivers over 13g of essential amino acids and 6g of branch chain amino acids per serve.
The advanced digestive complex contains Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes to support inner wellness. Orafti® Prebiotic lnulin is a plant-based fibre that helps to increase the healthy bacteria in your gut. DigeZyme® Digestive Enzyme Complex is a blend of the major digestive enzymes that play a vital role in digestion. Probiotic Lactospore® Bacillus is a superior, live, gut-friendly bacteria.
And it's clean! There's no added sugar, no soy, no gluten and every batch is banned substance tested. When you care about your recovery, when you care about the quality and reliability of your post-workout nutrition, choose Whey Ultra.
- High protein and low carb
- Superior amino acid blend
- 4 x whey blend (whey concentrate, peptides and isolates)
- 6.1g BCAA
- 3.1 g Leucine*
- 13.6g EAA*
- 4.6g Glutamine Precursors*
- Advanced digestive complex
- Prebiotic, Probiotic, 5 x digestive enzymes
- No artificial colour, flavour or sweetener
- No added sugar
- No soy lecithin
- Gluten free
- Banned substance tested
Whey Ultra Ingredients
- Whey Protein Blend - A blend of high quality, fast-acting whey proteins. Protein is fundamental to life and the most important building block in the body. Our body needs protein to grow, heal and carry out nearly every chemical reaction on the body. The whey protein blend delivers a comprehensive amino acid profile for overall wellbeing.
- Orafti® Prebiotic lnulin - a natural prebiotic of 1 00% vegetable origin intended to fertilize and increase healthy bacteria in your gut.
- Probiotic Lactospore® Bacillus coagulans - this is a superior, live, gut-friendly bacteria able to resist breakdown from enzymes and survive the acidic conditions of the gut. Giving your digestive system a boost can help maximum your absorption of nutrients. It is also heat stable and can be stored at room temperature without losing any effectiveness of potency.
- DigeZyme® Digestive Enzyme Complex - a blend of the major digestive enzymes provided in a raw powder form. Digestive enzymes act as catalysts in speeding up specific chemical reactions in your body, primarily by helping to break down larger molecules into smaller particles that the body can better absorb. DigeZyme• contains amylase (to breakdown starch), protease (to break down protein), lipase (to break down fat), cellulase (to break down cellulose) and lactase (to breakdown lactose).
Is this product Vegan?
This product contains whey, which is derived from milk, and is therefore an animal-based product. Thus, this product is not suitable for a vegan lifestyle, or those with a lactose-intolerance.
Does this product contain any banned substances?
No, this product has been tested and confirmed to contain no banned substances. BodyScience takes a high level of thoroughness and credibility in their procedures and methods to ensure their products satisfy all regulations and anti-doping policies. Several professional and elite level athletes compete and pass tests with frequent use of their supplements. Batch tested HASTA certificates are available on the BodyScience website.
Is this product safe during pregnancy?
Use of this product is advised against for women during pregnancy without prior consultation with a medical professional.
Is this product Gluten Free?
This product is approved and tested to be 100% gluten free! Does this product contain any artificial colours or flavours? No, this product has been designed and manufactured to ensure all colours, flavours and sweeteners are 100% natural.
We recommend a single serving size of 2 scoops (33g). To mix, combine with water (cold tastes best) and mix using a shaker or blender. Depending on your dietary protein goals, several servings may be taken throughout the day (up to 4). This product can be used at a variety of times - either directly post workout to aid muscle recovery, throughout the day as a convenient meal or snack, or mixed into smoothies or baked goods (such as pancakes) to increase protein intake.