Nutrients deficiency is a common dilemma for some of us as we live in an extravagantly occupied world of fast food and all, we don’t get all the efficient amount of nutrients our body should have. Consequently, unable to get these important nutrients could be a trouble and can lead to a host of disorders. With that said, ATP Science has just released a formula that will provide you with an ample amount of the nutrients Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium, and Taurine - ZMST. Sustaining your body with these nutrients will let you avoid cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, sleep disorders, mental health problems, and even musculoskeletal problems like osteoporosis and muscle aches and pains.
ZMST is a 120-capsule formula that is a combination of 2.5mg Zinc gluconate, 100mg Magnesium Citrate, 6.25mg Organic selenium from yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and 25mg Taurine. It is an essential supplement for optimal health that most of you will benefit from taking it daily. ZMST is ideally and clinically dosed with its key ingredients thus ensuring effectiveness. This supplement can be a long-term since the dosage is optimized to reduce or eliminate any gut problems associated with some magnesium supplements.
- MAK Fitness recommends taking one to three capsules, one to three times per day depending on your level of deficiency.
- If you suspect deficiency you can take up to 3 ZMST capsules 3 times daily. As your levels increase your absorption slows down and you get watery loose stools. If or when this happens reduce your dose to 2 and then 1 capsule 3 times daily.
- Long-term taking 1 to 3 capsules of ZMST daily will maintain healthy magnesium levels.
- 2.5mg Zinc gluconate - Zinc is a naturally occurring mineral which is important for growth and for the development and health of body tissues. On the other hand, Zinc Gluconate is used to treat and prevent zinc deficiency.
- 100mg Magnesium Citrate - Magnesium is a type of magnesium that is better absorbed than other organic magnesium supplements tested. It is known to treat magnesium deficiency. Citrate in magnesium has been also been found to buffer acid and be a potent urinary alkalizer aiding the excretion of excessive oxalates in the body.
- 6.25mg Organic selenium from yeast Saccharomyces cervisiae - Selenium is a vital mineral for the human body as it increases immunity, takes part in an antioxidant activity that defends against free radical damage and inflammation, and plays a key role in maintaining a healthy metabolism. Also, Selenium is also essential for magnesium and zinc to function properly.
- 25mg Taurine - it is one of the most abundant free amino acids in mammals. It helps boost fat loss, improve insulin sensitivity, increase testosterone levels, ramp up endurance, and improve cardiovascular health.
Australia/NZ Shipping Information
At MAK Fitness we aim to be as fast and secure as possible. When it comes to your postage items, every order is packed with care and sent with Australia's leading courier companies.
If you have any questions about our shipping policies please read below or contact us anytime.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Free Shipping on all Australian orders over $200. Bundle & save!
Please go to the CART and enter your details for an accurate shipping quote.
- Smaller parcels ship for $9.99
(eg. single or twin packs of EHPlabs OxyShred or Optimum Nutrition Pre-Workout)
- Mid-large parcels ship for $15
Express shipping is also available.
Shipping costs are influenced by the weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
You can pay for your MAK Fitness products via a few easy options:
- Direct debit from a Visa/MasterCard/Amex credit or debit card; or
- Direct debit from PayPal (using your PayPal account balance, credit card or bank account); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via Afterpay (Read more); or
- 'Buy now, Pay Later' via ZipPay (Read more)