How to Get the Most Out of Creatine Monohydrate by Optimum Nutrition
These questions are asked by our users and athletes almost every day!
The solution? We’ve put together this guide to help you with how to best take Creatine Monohydrate, hassle-free.
The purpose of Creatine Monohydrate is to help enhance users’ workout and dietary plan, improving overall performance. Creatine Monohydratee is not a magic powder that turns fat into muscle. You do with dedicated workout and diet!
- Serving size: 1 Rounded Scoop (3.6 g)
- Mix one scoop of Creatine Monohydrate by Optimum Nutrition in 250-350 ml of water or beverage of your choice with a spoon
- For Creatine Loading: Take one scoop with morning, afternoon and evening meals with an additional scoop before going to bed for 4-5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine
- For Creatine Maintenance: Take one scoop with a meal or immediately after training with your post workout protein shake
- Drink at least EIGHT glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine.
- Consuming simple carbohydrates (Fruits, Milk etc.) with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
You know what you are going to get, and price per serve is competitive