These questions are asked by our users and athletes almost every day!
The solution? We’ve put together this guide to help you with how to best take Creatine Monohydrate, hassle-free.
The purpose of Creatine Monohydrate is to help enhance users’ workout and dietary plan, improving overall performance. Creatine Monohydratee is not a magic powder that turns fat into muscle. You do with dedicated workout and diet!
- Serving size: 1 Rounded Scoop (3.6 g)
- Mix one scoop of Creatine Monohydrate by Optimum Nutrition in 250-350 ml of water or beverage of your choice with a spoon
- For Creatine Loading: Take one scoop with morning, afternoon and evening meals with an additional scoop before going to bed for 4-5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine
- For Creatine Maintenance: Take one scoop with a meal or immediately after training with your post workout protein shake
- Drink at least EIGHT glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine.
- Consuming simple carbohydrates (Fruits, Milk etc.) with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness