A MAK-Honest Review of Pre Ultra
Supplement type: Pre Workouts
Looking to take things to the next level?
Get this high-stimulant pre-workout, Pre Ultra, by BodyScience! Specifically formulated for seasoned athletes and bodybuilders that looking for a serious kick.
Smash through not only the physical barrier but the mental barriers too with Pre Ultra which contains powerful nootropics so nothing can get in the way of your goals!
- Extreme pre-workout
- Intense pump
- Strength and power
- Clean energy and focus
- Mind-body nootropic
- Muscle growth
- High stimulant
- No gluten
- No added sugar
Pre Ultra Ingredients
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate - an alpha amino acid. Often used to improve exercise performance. May help improve peak power, total work and time trial performance.
- Beta Alanine - commonly used for improving athletic performance and exercise capacity, and building lean muscle mass. The positive effect often seen on exercise performance may be due to the effect beta-alanine has on muscle carnosine levels. It helps to buffer the muscle from pH changes due to lactic acid production. It may also be due to improved lean body mass. Glycerol Monstearate - often used to enhance exercise performance and to aid hydration.
- L-Arginine - an amino acid used for protein synthesis by the body. It is also a precursor to the vasodilator nitric oxide. Arginine supplementation may reduce lactate and ammonia levels, which are normally increased with exercise. Arginine is commonly used by athletes to aid exercise performance.
- Agmatine Sulphate - used to improve muscle pumps and aid
- intra-workout energy. Also used to aid mental clarity and focus.
- L-Glycine - an amino acid that has an active role in many of the body's functions. It is involved in the manufacture of creatine in the body and it aids in the building of body mass as a result. Glycine is also involved in the production of energy in the body. It is found in muscles and connective tissue.
- Caffeine - a stimulant that can help quicken and enliven the physiological function of the body. Caffeine has notable effects, including increased energy, increased mental alertness and focus, mood enhancing properties and improved cognitive performance. Athletes in a wide variety of sports regularly use caffeine to enhance performance and stamina.
- L-Theanine - a major non-protein amino acid found in tea. It is used to improve cognitive performance and sustained attention, and reduce mental fatigue.
- Ashwaganda (Withania) root - used to improve cognitive function and increase resistance to stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea - used to increase energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity. A so called 'adaptogen' used to help the body adapt to and resist stress.
- Black pepper extract - used to enhance absorption.
Pre Ultra is available in 4 amazing flavours:
- Blue Lemonade
- Red Raspberry
- Sour Apple